On this blog, I mainly aim to share information and explain some of the concepts that were really important to my recovery. I first started writing about my experiences with the SI joint over on Sunlight in Winter (my original site).
However, over time I had so much to say that I created My Sacroiliac Saga, specifically devoted to the SI joint.
Here are the updates to my story, since I first began this blog in 2016.
- What made my SI joint lock up for the first time in 8 months?
- The point I’m at now: when muscle strength finally makes up for weak ligaments
- Still stable/what we can heal from
- What I learned from seeing my second physiatrist
- So, it turns out I wasn’t crazy…