On this blog, I mainly aim to share information and explain some of the concepts that were really important to my recovery. Generally, I don’t share as many personal updates here (Sunlight in Winter is my more personal site).
However, when I have a very specific SI joint-related update, then I’ll write it here. So here are some of my updates:
- What made my SI joint lock up for the first time in 8 months?
- The point I’m at now: when muscle strength finally makes up for weak ligaments
- Still stable/what we can heal from
- What I learned from seeing my second physiatrist
- So, it turns out I wasn’t crazy…