Specifically for Patients:
- Back in Business Physiotherapy/Martin Krause (Sydney, Aus): Back, pelvic girdle, and hip pain.
- Dr. Barbara Hungerford and Advanced Manual Therapy Associates — a ton of really great information.
- Sacroiliac Joint Force and Form Closure (PhysioPedia)– great outline of the various factors, passive and active, which contribute to SIJ stability.
- Dutton’s Orthopedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention (Textbook with Chapter on Sacroiliac Joint)
- Vaughn, D. (2008). Isolated Knee Pain: A Case Report Highlighting Regional Interdependence. Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 38(10), pp. 616-623.
- Evidence-Based Examination and Treatment of the Pelvis (fascinating continuing education course for physical therapists, taught by Dr. Alexis Wright for Medbridge)
- Physical Therapist’s Guide to Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, from the American Physical Therapy Association.
- SI Joint Upslip, North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Muscle Energy Technique