Hello! I’m Christy.
I’ve lived with sacroiliac joint dysfunction for 5 years. I’ve gone from barely being able to walk, and being completely dependent on chiropractic adjustments, to being almost pain-free and knowing how to fix a stuck SI joint myself.
On this site, I intend to share my story and the specific techniques that have helped me, as well as resources I think could be useful for patients and professionals.
If you’d like to learn more about me, you may be interested in checking out my personal site Sunlight in Winter, where I share stories about my life and my journey overcoming chronic pain.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
For more about me:
- My Story (the longer version)
- How I healed my SI joints without surgery
- I have extremely hypermobile joints
- The point I’m at now: When muscle strength finally takes over for weak ligaments
- How it all finally came together
- So, it turns out I wasn’t crazy…
Original SI joint posts from Sunlight in Winter — My writing from back when I was really struggling to figure things out.
Updates since starting this blog— My goal for this blog is more about sharing information, however I have included a few personal updates from time to time.